Thursday, January 29, 2015

Connor/Cam

Usually Eric and I will go to church on Saturday together. However, this past Saturday he needed to go to Hong Kong to go hiking. Since I didn't know I scheduled Elder Hui to play his violin for the musical number. I was accompanying him, so I had to be there. Connor ended up going with me. We arrived a little bit early so we went to the garden across the street and took a few pictures of him.
 






The Chinese kids must have school on Saturday because there was a lot of students getting ready to go inside school. Yes, they made some of the old Portuguese buildings into a school.
 




Dead lily pads, but are big and green during the summer.
 



 
Cam is starting to speak fairly well. Here are a couple of videos. In the first one he is saying "Goodbye, Sister Susana". She is the lady who comes helps me on Tuesdays. She also watches him when I go on a field trip with one of the boys.
 

Fun time swinging.
 



Eric feeding him cereal, even though Cam had is own bowl.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment