Tuesday, January 27, 2015

9 years!!

I can't believe it has been 9 years since Eric and I were married. However, one Sunday when Eric was speaking he told everyone we had been married for 12. I am glad he thinks it is that long even though we haven't even known each other that long. We had Sister Anna come over again to watch the boys. After she arrived I walked over to the Venetian and met Eric in the front. We then headed over to one of our favorite restaurants here, Morton's Steakhouse. Just like my birthday, it was amazing and delicious. They wrote "Happy Anniversary" on the menu. In the 9 years we have been married we have had 4 monkeys and moved 5 times (5 different homes, 2 different cities and 2 different countries). We have experienced times of frustration, sadness, being apart, happiness, joy and love. We have watched our relationship, as well as our testimonies grow. Eric truly is my best friend and I can't imagine life without him. I am so glad we are on this journey together. Our prayer is that our marriage will stay strong and we will be able to raise our boys the way we need to. I am grateful for how hard he works so I can stay home with Cam and be home when the three are out of school. My life is pretty easy because of him. I really have nothing to complain about. We look forward to what this next year will bring. Next year is the big 10 year anniversary!!!
 


Drummers we were watching at the Winter in Venice before we went to Morton's.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment