Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Gas Bill

As I was cleaning one day the water was on. Right before I left to pick up the boys I went to wash Cam's hands. The water was turned OFF. I forgot to pay the bill. I was confused with Macau Water verses Watson Water. Macau Water is just like the Las Vegas Water District and Watson Water is like a Sparkletts. I knew it would be bad if Eric woke up the next morning with no water for his shower. I called them to see if I could pay by phone. Nope, I had to go in to the office by 5:00. It was already almost 3:00. I hurried to pick up the boys. As soon as we walked through the doors they dropped their bags, changed their clothes (if they wanted to) and went back downstairs and had a taxi called. We showed the taxi driver the bill and he knew exactly where to go. It was seriously our longest and most expensive drive so far. We have never been close to the border of China. We were pretty dang close to the border on this day. Once we arrived the driver was so nice to wait for us. I knew if he left we would probably have to wait forever to flag another one. All of us hurried and ran in, paid the bill and left. By the time we were home everyone was hungry and tired. Kade still needed to do his homework. It took about an hour for them to turn the water back on, but at least it was on and all before Eric was home.
 
While we were driving I let Kade watch movies on my phone. He was taking pictures of Cam instead. I need to figure out how to show the video on here too.
 



 
We now have our payment taken out of our account each month. Some utility bills are so difficult to make. They don't have online payments, so I usually have to go to the closest 7-11 to pay the bills. Side note....the 7-11's here do not have slurpees. Bummer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment