Monday, January 19, 2015

Eric's birthday

Eric never has a super great birthday. He is always working. Anyways, since I don't have an oven or know a place  that makes yummy cakes I had to use our pressure cooker to make him this really lame looking cake. It was a lot better than what it looked.
 
 
The following Saturday we did go to the Wynn to celebrate Kade and Eric's birthday. We also walked around the park we love to go to in Old Taipa.  
 
 
 Connor brought a tennis ball with him. Eric was throwing it back and forth to Kade. He thought it was really funny when he threw it really hard at Kade. It ended up going into the water. Here is a couple of pictures of him fetching the ball because Connor was upset at what happened. I just laughed.
 



Another view of the Taipa island and the Macau Tower (which is on our list to visit).
 


We arrived a little too early at the shuttle stop so we walked across the street to this little park. It was really pretty, very green and quiet (until the boys got there;))
 
This is probably a statue of one of Macau's leaders.
 


Kyle trying his best to behave. He LOVES his TIS hat.
 




 Our pretty view of the park.
 

 
Daddy and Kyle
 


Snuggling with Cam while watching a movie before we left for the park.

 
Our visit to Old Taipa. There is a church there (I thought I had more pictures of it). In the courtyard area there is this big cross. Here are all of my boys.
 


The boys and I.
 





 
A pretty view of the Cotai Strip
 



The bottom of the park.
 


 
In the middle of the park there is this awesome pond with fish in it.
 




Connor is seriously so photogenic. I love this picture of him. :)
 

 
Showing brotherly love and kindness.
 
 
Even though we didn't do much on Eric's actual birthday we did have a fun time on the Saturday after. Happy Birthday to the best guy in the world. He is an amazing husband! He works so hard so that I have the opportunity to stay home to be a mom. I know the boys have somebody they can look up to because he is hard working, funny, energetic, outgoing, and ambitious. We are lucky to have him as my husband and the boys' daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment