Wednesday, January 21, 2015

First Bus Rides

My friend Jen (Will's mom) had to go down to the uniform store. The uniform store is right across the street from the church. She was kind enough to invite Cam and I along so I would finally know how to ride the bus to the church and the uniform store. We also went with Mel who has a son in Connor's class.
 


Cam and Will
 


Cam and I learned we have to hold on for dear life. The bus driver can put his breaks on rather quickly and everybody can go tumbling down, especially little kids. I am grateful for Jen showing us the way because I had to go down to the church on a Saturday with the boys. All of the boys loved going on the bus. It was probably the highlight of their week.
 







 
We are all excited for the next we have to take the bus somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment