Thursday, January 29, 2015

Kade/Being Sick

This is Kade's second school project. Last year he had to do a report on grasshopper's. This year he had to pick a scene from a book he was reading and either write journal entries or make a scene setter. He chose to do a scene setter of a volcano. We bought the supplies. I printed the directions and he did the rest with very little help from me. He also had to write a description of the scene.
 

I have been able to be a mystery reader for Kyle and Connor's classes. While I was waiting to go into Kyle's class I saw this on the bulletin board in the hallway.
 

 
Kade also received Student of the Month. Here they do it a little different. Each month there is a value. This month was safety. I feel bad I wasn't there for it. Nobody told me, but I wouldn't have been able to go anyways. Kyle woke up with an ear infection and Cam woke up with a bad fever. Eric took Kyle to the doctor to get some antibiotics and Cam was better after a few days.
 

 
Eric bought Cam this little Mickey Mouse puppet. Cam of course LOVED it!! He slept with it all the time while he was sick.
 

Kyle sleeping after he came home from the doctor.
 


Doing a little bit better.
 


Cam taking a nap the next day. So cute!! I hope I am able to remember these times.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment