Monday, January 19, 2015

First Hair Cut and a few random pictures

During the end of Golden Week I had to take Kade and Kyle to get their haircut. They needed one really bad. The place closest to us charges $50-60 US. I am not going to pay that for a kids haircut. I remembered seeing a barber shop when I was walking around trying to find the gas company to pay our late gas bill. It took Kade, Kyle and I FOREVER to find it, but we finally found it. I was worried their hair would be cut too short, but the guy was awesome. He would cut it and then ask me if I wanted it shorter (in very limited English). Overall it was a great experience and we now know where to get their hair cut in the future. This place only charged about $11.50 US, which is about what we would pay in Las Vegas.  
 
Kade
 


Kyle
 



a

This is what a lot of the buildings look like, especially on the Macau side.
 


Another nice, super expensive car in the parking lot.
 


Here is what the park by the grocery store we shop at looks like at night. Very pretty!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment