Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hong Kong Temple

Eric had the last  three weeks of the year off. Since he was home I decided to go to the temple. I knew it was Sister Cheung's last week so I found out when she was attending her last session. The Hong Kong, China mission presidency has a tradition of having the missionaries go through the temple before they are released. Elder Hui's aunt always comes on these days and takes a ton of pictures for them. Sister Cheung was so surprised when she saw me there.
 
With our favorite sister missionary, Sister Cheung. Please excuse how awful I look and the shoes!! There is no way I can walk all around Hong Kong with heels on.
 

Elder and Sister Holbrook was also there. They are an incredible couple!!
 

Many of these sisters served in Macau. We will miss them!! The one in the red is Sister Lam, the mission presidents wife.
 


We have to cross a really busy street to get there. After I was done saying goodbye to Sister Cheung I went to the nearby mall with the Holbrook's. It is always nice to visit with them.
 

As the ferry was pulling in to Macau I thought this was so beautiful and peaceful. From here I can't see the normal hustle and bustle of Macau.
 

 
I can't wait until the next I have the opportunity to go to the temple!!
1

No comments:

Post a Comment