Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Another Walk-a-Thon

TIS had their yearly walkathon. I like to go to see how the boys do and also because it was Cam's first time being in one.
 
Pictures of Kyle. He is such a funny kid. I was watching him run. He said hi to me and then started his next lap, so I sat down to wait for him to his lap. In a very short time later he came up to me and said hi again. I asked him if he had already ran his lap. He said yes. As I was talking to one of my friends I saw Kyle pass again, however, this time I kept watching him. I noticed that when he thought the teacher and I were not looking at him he would turn around, run the different way for a little bit and then act as if he just ran a whole lap. As he did this he saw that I noticed what he was doing. I told his teacher not to mark him down for a lap because he didn't even do a lap. She told me she was also wondering how Kyle ran a lap so fast. Silly boy!!
 
Kyle's class stretching.
 


Kade was also funny! You can see him and his best friend in the green shirts. His teacher is the tall guy in the black shirt. Kade and Josh would walk almost the entire lap. However, when he saw he was approaching where I was standing he would start running really fast.  
 
Kyle's teacher giving him and one of his friends (a girl) a mark on their card.
 



This is the area where he would turn around.
 


 




Yes, that big brown building in the background is where we live.
 



One of my favorite pictures. You can tell how excited he was!
 






Connor was running at the same time as Cam. He didn't know we were there until after he ran his first lap. This is him when he saw Cam and I. Connor and Cam ended up running/walking with each other the entire time.
 



My favorite picture of the entire event.
 


Cam did walk with his friend but just for a little bit.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment