Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hac Sa Beach

Every year during Golden Week the branch has a get together at Hac Sa Beach. Of course the boys were super excited to go to the beach. They love it there, even if sand completely covers them. Since they are always at the beach Eric and I don't get to do much socializing. Everyone is always up helping cook the food and talking to each other. It was really fun last year when the Dyer's and the Taylor's were there. However, the boys still had a lot of fun. Cam fell asleep as I was carrying him to catch a taxi.
 



















Connor stood up and kept saying, " I am Sandman". Lol!
 


Taking a picture of an Asian guy who kept taking pictures of the boys.
 




As I was watching the boys play so well together I started thinking about how I hope they will always be the best of friends. That they will always be kind and loving to each other. They will stand up for each other and always be each others "rock" (other than our Savior). This is a picture I will always love and cherish!
 


Eric playing a funny game with some of the other guys in the branch. The boys played it to but I can't find their pictures.
 

 
Overall it was a really fun day! We are grateful we went. What is amazing though is I thought the boys would want to take a nap when we arrived back home. Nope! They just kept playing as if there energy was never going to stop. Thankfully there is always bedtime so Eric and I can recharge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment