Sunday, June 19, 2016

Panda Park with Cam

During the same week as Kade's overnight field trip Cam's PK class went on a field trip to the Panda Park. This was my first time visiting the park even though we have lived here for about 18 months. It is a lot of fun going on field trips with Cam. He gets really excited! 

Ready to go to the bus. 


 On the bus.


At the park looking at the flamingos and big pond. 


Looking at the monkeys. 


 Beautiful park!It is a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. There is so much room for them to run around and have fun. There are even two playgrounds to play at. 


Looking at the birds. 


More monkeys.




Walking to see the two Pandas. 


On our way there and on our way out there was these really cute decorated Panda statues. Cam seriously wanted to stop at each one and have his picture taken. 



Visiting the pandas for the first time. It was so much better than I thought it was going to be. All of the students really enjoyed seeing the pandas walk around and eat their leaves.










The panda in the outside area.





More pictures with the different pandas. 








More pictures of the outside of the panda pavilion. 






Playing at the playground. 


Cam and I had a really great time. While I was there I figured out where the a-ma temple was. I knew I wanted to visit there and the panda park again with all of the boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment