Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Connor turns 6!

Connor turned 6! We really can't believe it has been 6 years since this handsome kid has joined our family. In many ways he challenges Eric and I to be better and more creative parents. For his birthday I decided to take him to breakfast at the Season's Cafe. He rarely has one on one time. This is a place on the MUST campus that serves a yummy breakfast. At times I really think he is really growing up, but for some reason he seemed to be so little. I made sure I took some pictures to remember him at this exact moment. Before we headed over Connor had to join his class to take the entire school picture. Of course he would want to be in that. We are excited to see how it turns out and where each of them are in the picture. I know for sure Cam is on the front line. 





At the end of school I had a cake delivered to his class so he could celebrate with his classmates. The cake turned really awesome and exactly what Connor wanted.












 

After school we went home to change and rest for a little bit. Then we headed over to meet Eric at Portofino's. We walked through the park again and everything was starting to light up. Portofino's is an incredibly delicious Italian restaurant in the Venetain. We always like to order the baked lasagna. Yummy!! 




Right before we left the waiters brought a yummy dessert out to Connor and sang to him. I am sure he had a wonderful time there with all of his family. 


Here are some extra pictures I have of him. Some of them are from his class blog and random pictures that were taken of him. 



We went to an activity where some students were doing face painting. This is how his turned out. 







Connor was "Student of the Week". When I went into his classroom I saw this on the wall. His teacher is amazing!! She prints out the pictures she has taken all year and pins them on the bulletin board. On the left side she has some fun facts about Connor. She does this for each of the students. I am sure this helps them feel special. 


No comments:

Post a Comment