Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sunday/Chinese New Year decorations

On Sunday we mainly hung out at our place so Starr and Roy could see where we live. The boys had a blast riding their scooters. While they were doing that Starr and I practiced to play "Be Still, My Soul" in the piano room. I scheduled us to play the sacrament hymn during church. After everyone was done playing and practicing, it was nap time. Later that afternoon Eric met Starr and Roy at the Holiday Inn and rode a taxi with them to church. The boys and I took our normal ride there. Eric ended up having to teach the Sunday School lesson at the last minute. He did a good job! The song Starr and I played turned out really nice. I am sure everyone really liked it and could feel the Spirit. After church we dropped everyone off so they could go to bed. The boys still had school the next day. Overall it was good, but quiet day. Not a whole ton of walking.  
 




Where we live is really decorated for Chinese New Year. Kung Hei Fat Choy!!
 
 

 
 
 
 
Pictures of the Venetian decorated for Chinese New Year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment