Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Bowling in Macau

On Thursday last week we went bowling with some of our good friends, Jen, Henry and Will. I thought there was only one set of bowling lanes in Macau, but I learned there was a second one that is closer. The boys had a great time. All of them loved bowling. However, by the middle of the second game the smallest boys were done and playing around.
 

Everyone excited from Will throwing the ball.
 


Cam waiting for his ball to come out.
 







Cam was so distraught when he realized he had to wait for his turn. Every time I told him he had to be wait and be patient he had a melt down. For the first half Cam was ok with me helping him make the ball roll faster. However, he started getting angry when I would help him. There were a couple of times I let Cam roll the ball by himself. I swear it took at least 1-2 minutes for the ball to actually hit the pins. 

We are excited for the next time we go bowling. Hopefully Eric will be able to go with us. Bowling is one of the family activities we missed doing. After a year of living here we are grateful we now know where some bowling lanes are located. 

No comments:

Post a Comment