Friday, May 22, 2015

Limo, swimming, Mother's Day and Miscelleneous

Our driver, who drives us to church and back, must be really
busy right now. Two Sundays in a row we were picked up in a limo. The boys loved it and Cam did not scream during these trips home. We have three different drivers and we are really starting to get to know each one. They are great guys and appreciate everything they do for us on Sunday to make sure we are where we need to be, especially last Sunday when it was raining.
 




Swimming!! The pool is finally open. I let the boys swim every Friday after school, but the last couple of Friday's it has been rainy. We look forward to a summer full of swimming.
 






These are some apartment buildings we walk by on our way to Australian football on Saturday mornings.
 


 
 A pretty Chinese moth.
 

 
On the Friday of Mother's Day weekend the boys were so excited to get home and give me the things they made for me. I love all of my gifts and I LOVE being a mom to my four monkeys, even on the days when they are testing my patience. 



Connor thinks I am 9 and thinks I really like rice. His other answers are really cute too. I love the bouquet of flowers he made for me. So pretty!!
 


This is suppose to say "Thank you for loving me" from Kyle.
 


He painted the back side of the flower vase. When I asked him why he painted it purple he said, "Because purple is your favorite color." He knows me well. :)
 


These are more pictures of the park we walk through every time we get off the shuttle and head to Park n' Shop, the grocery store.
 



There is a pond with a lot of fish. The boys were really interested this day because there were two turtles and a baby turtle.
 


This is what we see when we walk out of building each day. This is a rainy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment