Monday, August 7, 2017

Hong Kong

On the next few trips to Hong Kong with Cam I walked down some of the alleyways. It was fun to see all of the people and their morning routine, even if it was raining. 

Cam by the Halloween alleyway. 













 I just happened to come across a cabinet and plumbing shop. I am sure this would be some family members favorite spot in Hong Kong. ;) 






On one of our trips to Hong Kong this guy sat across from us. As soon as he sat down he took of his shoes and socks. He then proceeded to The magazines out of the pocket, opened them up, laid them on the ground, then put his feet on them. Disgusting!! He also had major BO, so I asked the ferry attendant if Cam and I could move somewhere else. I hope I never have another experience like this again. 


More Hong Kong pictures. 





Can't wait to see what I discover each time Cam and I visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment