Thursday, July 20, 2017

Cam's first OT/PT appointments

After Cam's pediatrician appointment and initial evaluation for OT and PT services we started traveling back and forth to Hong Kong each month. Here are pictures from the first time we went to Hong Kong for these appointments. I remember at this time feeling really sad. I couldn't believe we were starting these appointments all over again. I felt like crying because I didn't know if all of this would help Cam. However, I did know that it would be worth the try. 



 We take the 7 a.m. ferry. This is the view we had leaving the terminal. 


 On the ferry. Cam always thinks it is fun because I let him play my phone. 


 Some of the views on our way to Hong Kong. We pass a bunch of little islands. 


Waiting to cross the street. I am so grateful for google maps. Otherwise I probably would have been really lost. 


 While Cam is at his appointments I can walk around to see Hong Kong. Here is some of what I saw. Hong Kong is a really fast paced and busy city. 







Every time we walk past an alleyway that is filled with Halloween costumes. I now know where to buy costumes for the boys. :) Cam is excited to be working with Jess and Serene. All of us are excited to see what improvements he makes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment