Friday, June 19, 2015

Walking to School and school work

One morning I walked the boys to school. I decided to have Cam walk instead of sit in his stroller. He really enjoyed it. He really thinks he is a big boy now.
 


 
On our way back home we saw a beautiful butterfly. Cam couldn't really see it. When I first showed the picture to Kade he had a difficult time seeing where the butterfly was.
 

 


Connor was learning about butterflies in school. Here is his butterfly he made.
 


While I was cleaning up the boys' room I found this piece of paper Kyle was drawing on. I was amazed at how well he is writing in Mandarin. I really don't think he knows what it says but it is really well written. He was copying it from the back of his field trip permission form.
 


1 comment:

  1. How cool is his writing! This is such an awesome experience for your kids! :)

    ReplyDelete