Sunday, March 15, 2015

Miscellenous Pictures

On our way up the big hill one day after school, one of the guys who occasionally drives us to church drove up in an extended limo. He rolled down his window and asked if we wanted to ride in it. Of course the boys did not hesitate. They were so ecstatic! Their friend Oliver was also able to ride with them. His poor mom though had a huge stroller so she had to walk up the hill.
 

 
We had our second personal progress meeting. The YW presidency is grateful for the turn out. Many of the sisters are really excited to be able to participate in the program. In this picture is Sister Gina, Sister Agnes, the sister missionaries, Sister Thelma (Sister Anna's niece), Sister Aurora, Sister Chit, Roxette, Sister Eva, Ashley, Sister Nedy, Courtney, Sister Josephine, Sister Jennifer, Sister Estela, Sister Madelon, Sister Prescilla (she is in the primary presidency), Sister Maria, Sister Christine, Sister Susana (she comes once a week to help me catch up on cleaning), Sister Raquel, and Sister Anna. I am so grateful I have the opportunity to meet with these sweet sisters and participate in the personal progress program with them.
 

 
The boys know they are not suppose to touch my phone. One day I found these pictures, plus several more, on my phone. I love it where Kyle is video recording himself, probably unknowingly, and then drops my phone. All on record. Silly boy! Please don't touch my phone or break it. :)
 





No comments:

Post a Comment